Secondary Conferences – Cost
ONLINE: $47 per student (includes registration, workbook, materials and certificate)
MAIL/PHONE: $52 per student (with inclusions as above)
SCHOOL STAFF: $20 per accompanying staff member/adult also includes staff morning tea
SPECIAL NOTE: We have found that cost is rarely a hindrance to schools in the past as effective student leadership groups who fundraise throughout the year normally raise more than the cost of their own development. The GRIP Student Leadership Conference also assists student leaders with new fundraising ideas to implement throughout the year.
ONLINE BOOKINGS AVAILABLE NOW – NO PAYMENT REQUIRED WHEN BOOKING – CLICK HERE
PRINTABLE BOOKING FORM AVAILABLE TO REGISTER BY EMAIL OR POST – PLEASE CONTACT US
(Prices quoted do not include GST)
PAYMENT POLICY / TERMS (Online Registrations)
- As soon as a booking is submitted online it is confirmed.
- A tax invoice will be sent within 2 working days to the specified email address.
- Cancellations or changes to the number of students and staff attending will gladly be permitted up to 14 days prior to the event, but not after this time. If you cancel in the last 14 days or do not attend, full payment is still required.
- If you register at the cheaper ‘online price’ you can only change your numbers via email through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prompt payment is requested (30 days from invoice date or day of conference, whichever is sooner).
- If you reduce numbers or cancel prior to the 14 day deadline a refund cheque will be issued.
Mail and Phone Bookings: You will be charged at the normal rate of $50 per student. All conditions above remain the same.
Booking for this event is acknowledgement that you accept this booking policy.
Please direct all enquiries regarding accounts and attendance to email@example.com.