Online Follow-Up Video Session – Test Page
Welcome to the test page of the GRIP Leadership Online Follow-Up Video Session! Below are three instructions to make sure you and your computer are set up and ready to go for the conference!
1. Make sure everyone can see the screen!
If you have a data projector or something of the like at your school, it might be a great idea to ask whether you can use it so every student participating can easily see. If you don’t have one, a simple computer screen will do just fine!
2. Check your computer can play the video
Before we get stuck in to it, we need to make sure your computer is ready! There is a quick video below that we would like you to try and play. If you can watch this video (you may have to let the video load for a few moments!), then your computer is ready to go! Easy, huh?
3. Get to know the functions of the video player
- Pause and Play – Let’s say someone needs a quick toilet break during the conference. All you have to do is click the middle of the video screen and the movie will PAUSE. To PLAY, just click the screen again. It’s that simple!
- Full Screen mode – If you would like to watch the video in FULL SCREEN mode, there’s a simple way to do it. All you have to do is click the icon (four arrows) in the bottom right hand of the screen.
- Time scanning – You can easily jump back and catch that last point again by clicking and dragging the dial on the time bar at the bottom of the screen.
If you CAN’T see this video, there could be a few different possibilities as to why. The best thing to do is get in touch with the person in charge of computer technology at your school and ask them to help you. That’s it! We look forward to having you join us soon at the Online Follow-Up Conference!