Secondary Conferences – Cost
ONLINE: $47 per student (includes registration & workbook)
SCHOOL STAFF: $16 per accompanying staff member/adult
SPECIAL NOTE: We have found that cost is rarely a hindrance to schools in the past as effective student leadership groups who fundraise throughout the year normally raise more than the cost of their own development. The GRIP Student Leadership Conference also assists student leaders with new fundraising ideas to implement throughout the year.
ONLINE BOOKINGS AVAILABLE NOW – NO PAYMENT REQUIRED WHEN BOOKING – CLICK HERE
(Prices quoted do not include GST)
PAYMENT POLICY / TERMS (Online Registrations)
- As soon as a booking is submitted online it is confirmed.
- A tax invoice will be sent to the specified email address.
- Cancellations or changes to the number of students and staff attending will gladly be permitted up to 14 days prior to the event, but not after this time. If you cancel in the last 14 days or do not attend, full payment is still required.
- Changes to your registration can only be made outside of the 14 days prior to the conference commencing and by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Prompt payment is requested (30 days from invoice date or day of conference, whichever is sooner).
- If you reduce numbers or cancel prior to the 14 day deadline a refund can be issued.
- NEW: Bookings for 2021 conferences: if government restrictions require the conference to be cancelled schools may select their choice of a refund, credit or an alternative solution.
Booking for this event is acknowledgement that you accept this booking policy.
Please direct all enquiries regarding accounts and attendance to email@example.com.